- Personal Information collected
By visiting and/or using our website, we may collect, among others, the following Personal Information about you:
- Identity information, such as your name, last name, gender, address, telephone number, email address, IPAR usernames and passwords, date of birth or age;
- Commercial transactions information, such as history of your purchases, transaction numbers, etc.;
- Content information (photos, videos, reviews, comments, etc.);
- Technical information, such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
- Other information you provide to us when you contact us or other information that we have received from external providers.
- Reasons why we collect your Personal Information
Among other reasons, we may use the information we collect about you to:
- Process the transactions arising from your purchase, such as processing your orders, deliveries, invoices, etc.;
- Provide you with the services and products offered on our website;
- Respond to or follow-up on your inquiries or other requests;
- Website administration and improve the quality of our services.
- Send newsletters and other marketing communications;
- Comply with our company policies, and for accounting and financial purposes.
- As otherwise permitted by law and/or if we need to notify to you from time to time.
- Personal information disclosing
We do not share your Personal Information with third parties. However, from time to time, we may share it with:
- Our affiliates, subsidiaries or retail partners. By visiting our website or otherwise providing us with your information, you consent to this transfer of Personal Information.
- Third party service providers who have been chosen for their expertise and reliability and that act on our behalf and at our discretion. We do not authorize these third parties to use your Personal Information for any other purpose than those for which it has been provided, and we do not authorize them either to disclose your Personal Information to unauthorized parties.
- Authorities, courts, and government agencies in case of being required by any applicable law, regulation or legal process, to defend the interests, rights, and/or property of IPAR or others, or to respond to emergencies.
- Third parties in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, brands, affiliates, subsidiaries or other assets.
All agents are included in the European Economic Area. Privacy standards applicable to IPAR are also applicable to them. In the event that a third party is not placed in the EEA, it shall be submitted to Privacy Shield or to an agreement according to the European standards.
IPAR doesn’t process the Client’s Personal Information regarding the payment method used. This kind of information is processed by PAYTPV ON LINE ENTIDAD DE PAGO S.L. To see more information visit its Terms and Conditions.
6. Minors policy
Our website is not intended for minors.
We do not knowingly collect nor process personal information from minors. Minors may not use our website and should not provide their Personal Information to us.
7. Duration or criteria for data storage
We inform you that you have the right to access to your personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, even to request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes they were collected for. In certain circumstances, you may oppose or request the limitation of the processing of your data, in which case we will only retain them for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defence of possible claims.
In order to exercise any of the above-mentioned rights, you may address to:
Address: C/ Port Grec 49, 5º-1ª, Empuriabrava, CP 17487 – Spain